This year’s 3ME Holiday Gift Guide features our exciting new products as well our popular best-sellers. In addition to all the Yoga Eggs you could ask for, you will see listed some of the best yoga accessories of 2015. We have hand-picked these items as our favorites for people who love to practice yoga and made them all available in one place!
Below you will find yoga-related gifts for men and women, gifts for kids, and even some gift ideas for your beloved yoga teacher.
Happy shopping and Happy Holid-Eggs!!
- New Egg Color – Eco Orange! Made with 100% biodegradable foam. Orange Eco Eggs are available in all of our standard Namastegg packages; in both Soft and Medium Density.
- 3ME Apparel - This year we launched 3ME Apparel with men's and women's t-shirts, tanks, and hoodies in our popular "As in yoga, so in life." design.
- 3ME Yoga Tote - Transport your Yoga Eggs and more in this stylish, durable, canvas tote bag!
- Yoga Sak - We love this bag and are excited to offer it here on our website. The Yoga Sak comes in a variety of lovely colors (we love fun colors!) and all of the functional features you could want in a yoga bag.
- Jade & Manduka Yoga Mats - In addition to the wonderful Jade Yoga mats, we've added Manduka mats to our product offerings so you can get these popular yoga mats and some Eggs all in one place!
Keep reading for more gift ideas!
- Namasteggs – Our classic ergonomic yoga block is available in Soft and Medium Density and in a variety of beautiful colors.
- Yogi Meal – We recommend this Starter Kit for anyone receiving Eggs for the first time. It comes with 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 4 Soft Eggs. Also included is our Signature Backpack and Special EditionAlignment and Flow DVD.
- Junior Eggs – If she’s under 5’ 5”, then Junior Eggs are going to be the best fit. Juniors are available in most colors and densities.
- Yoga Mats - Both the Jade Harmony Professional Yoga Mat in the 68” size (74” if she’s taller) or the Manduka Pro yoga mats are high quality mats that make wonderful gifts.
- Yoga T-shirts and Tanks - Our shirts are soft, breathable and ulta-comfy. Perfect for yoga and every day!
- Yoga Sak - This backpack-style yoga bag is as comfortable as it is stylish. The Yoga Sak comes in lots of lovely colors and makes traveling to and from yoga class a breeze.
- Hard-Boiled Eggs – These Yoga Eggs are harder and slightly heavier, making them ideal for weight bearing and for larger people.
- Yogi Meal –The perfect way to get started with Eggs! This set includes 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 4 Soft Eggs in the colors of your choice, 1 signature Backpack, and our Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD.
- Both Jade and Manduka yoga mats come in larger sizes for men.
- 3ME T-shirts – We carry men’s yoga shirts, too! These tees are soft and breathable. They are great for yoga class and day-to-day.
- Yoga Sak - This backpack-style yoga bag is comfortable and durable and makes a great gift for yogis!
- Junior Eggs – Kids love yoga and we love kids. Hence, the Junior Egg! Junior Eggs are slightly smaller than our classic Namasteggs, making them a perfect gift for smaller bodies. Parents love the Junior Eggs because their shape and bright colors encourage activity and creativity.
We recommend a Yin Yang Starter Kit for someone who is new to yoga or looking to start a yoga practice. Yin Yang sets include a combination of Hard-Boiled Eggs (for weight-bearing poses) and Soft Eggs (for comfort). Starter Kits include our Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD for practicing at home and our Signature Backpack so your Eggs can travel with you.
Yin Yang Starter Kits also make excellent gifts for seasoned yogis looking to deepen their practice. The unique shape of the Eggs provides an unmatched combination of precision and support in restorative postures; and an added challenge in standing/balancing sequences because you can't dump all your weight into an Egg, the way people tend to do with rectangular yoga blocks. No matter what style of yoga they enjoy, the Eggs add new dimensions to their practice.The Yogi Meal in particular is a very well-rounded Starter Kit. It comes with 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 4 Soft Eggs, a Backpack, and our Special Edition Alignment and FlowDVD. We recommend the Yogi Meal for anyone receiving their first set of Eggs.
- Balanced Breakfast Starter Kit $89 – includes 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs, 2 Soft Eggs, 1 Backpack and our DVD
- NamasteggStarter Kit $59-66 – 2 Medium Density Eggs, 1 Backpack, and our DVD
- Jade Yoga Mats $59.95-79.95 – Both the Jade Travel Mat and the Jade Harmony Professional Mat are under $100!
- Manduka Mats $64-98 - The popluar PROlite, the EKO mat and the eKOlite mats are all under $100!
- 2-Egg Sets $36-46.20 - The Eggsecutive and the Junior Eggsecutive are both under $50!
- Yoga Sak $49.95 - This backpack-style yoga bag holds your mat, phone, wallet, keys, yoga clothes, yoga props and more. The makers of the Yoga Sak have thought of everything!
- Hasta Pada Yoga Belt $32 – This yoga belt’s unique two loop design to fit either a hand (hasta) or foot (pada) is innovative and useful. It can also be used to carry your yoga mat and make a great companion to Eggs.
- DVDs - In addition to our Special Edition Alignment and Flow DVD ($20), we also Dao Flow Yoga for Women’s Health DVD set ($49.95).
- 3ME Apparel $15-36 - Comfy yoga t-shirts make great stocking stuffers!
- Scrambled Eggs by the Dozen – As all our Eggs are handmade, they occasionally end up with some minor scuffs and marks. They are brand new and otherwise the same as our retail Eggs. The main difference is the price! Most teachers like to have 2-6 Eggs per student and a combination of Hard-Boiled and Soft Eggs.
- Duffle Bags - For the yoga teacher on the go. Our Egg Duffles are designed especially for Eggs and come in 12, 24, and 36 Egg sizes and 3 fabric options.
- Tote Bag - Yoga teachers are often carrying many items to and from yoga classes. This heavy duty tote bag also has a yogic theme printed on it.
- T-shirts - Yoga teachers always appreciate having new clothes to wear to yoga!
- Eco Eggs - Made in the USA with 100% biodegradable foam. They last just as long as our original Namasteggs but if you ever throw them out, they’ll disappear faster in a landfill. Eco Eggs come in Green, Gold, Pink, Purple, and Orange.
- Jade Yoga Mats – Also made sustainably in the USA from natural rubber. They provide optimum grip, cushion, and greater resilience than other mats. This is the best yoga mat for using with Eggs as the grip helps to keep the Eggs in place.
- Manduka eKO Mats - Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber, these eco-frienly yoga mats provide cushion and support for your practice while protecting the planet.
- Painted Eggs - These special edition Yoga Eggs are available in 4 colors and in 4 hand-painted designs. Each Egg has a custom design painted on both of its curved sides. 50% of your purchase of these Painted Yoga Eggs goes to buildOn, a non-profit organaztion with a goal of breaking the cycle of poverty, illiteracy and low expectations through service learning programs in many of America’s most under-resourced high schools and by building schools in some of the world’s poorest villages.
- THRIVE Pink Eggs - 10% of our gross sales from this special edition Pink Namastegg go to support organizations assisting people in thriving and surviving after a breast cancer diagnosis.
Looking for a last minute gift? Or do you think the recipient would prefer to pick out their own yoga accessories? Three Minute Egg Gift Certificates are a great option and they make wonderful stocking stuffers, too. You can choose the dollar amount and send a personalized message with your gift. The gift certificate will be delivered directly to the recipients email address with instructions on how to redeem.
Now that you know what you’re getting for your friends and family, why not pick out something nice for yourself?
SUPPORT THE BODY / RESET THE NERVOUS SYSTEMRestorative yoga is just what it sounds like: a form of yoga designed to nourish and restore body and mind. It is a particularly slow practice, reliant on an array of yoga props, requiring little exertion from the practitioner. In our full, often over-scheduled lives, restorative yoga serves as a welcome rest [...]
YOGA PROPS: MYTH VS. REALITYAs modern yoga has evolved, and along with it our understanding of healthy, individualized alignment, there is nothing that compliments a yoga practice better than the appropriate use of key props – ergonomic Yoga Eggs, bolsters, belts, and blankets to name a few.So why is it that many students, regardless of experience on the mat, [...]
The Season of Pink October is upon us, and with it comes Breast Cancer Awareness month, a campaign designed to increase consciousness of the disease and encourage early detection. It is estimated that 1 in 8 American women will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime. Hence the potent significance of pink this month – intended to trigger a [...]
The Best Yoga Bag!I really put my yoga bags to the test. During the week, I load them up and bring them with me everywhere – in the car, to work, and to yoga class. In order to withstand the daily jostling I put them through, my yoga bags need to be strong.Enter, the Yoga Sak: I am happy [...]
In its modern day incarnation, yoga is at times not only practiced, it is consumed, as one might a daily vitamin – in the studio, at the gym, or at home. Yoga teachers encourage students to come regularly and they promote the idea of having a consistent practice to develop strength, flexibility, and peace of mind.Considering that life tends [...]
According to a recent Yoga Journal poll, Americans now spend a total of $2.5 billion on yoga instruction each year. That’s no small sum. It leaves us wondering, “What is it that makes a great yoga teacher? Who draws loyal students and why? What is the difference between a good yoga class that stretches and strengthens you [...]
Yoga classes are exploding across the nation.It seems like everybody’s doing it. All across the country, Americans are discovering the amazing benefits of taking a few yoga classes a week. Even those who never thought themselves very spiritual or flexible are turning into some of the most enthusiastic yogis.And while the yoga trend is gaining traction countrywide, some cities are [...]
Yoga benefits you probably haven’t heardThe benefits of practicing yoga begin the first time you get on the mat. And like interest on a money-market fund, those bennies (like those pennies) accrue over the weeks, months and years that you continue to practice. Here are some yoga benefits you might not have considered:1. Your Organs Will Thank YouYou don’t necessarily think [...]
There are as many ways to do yoga as there are species of bugs in the mountains. And the more people that take yoga classes, the more eclectic the variety becomes. These days, there really is a yoga class for everyone. Here’s a list of some of the more interesting non-traditional yoga classes we’ve seen offered:Two’s CompanyPartner yoga classes reach beyond [...]